IBM - NYC, NY 2016 - Present
• Led the scoping, planning and execution of agile design team production and research for several high-level IBM products including Cloud, Watson, Industry Solutions, Mobile, Finance within the MSC.
• Mentored incredible talented team UX / UI designers and shared responsibility for their growth.
• Develop initial visual ideas into systematic design structures to build a consistent user experience that can be translated across multiple devices.
• Contributed to departmental process improvements including team onboarding, process documentation, education, and research & development.
UI Design Consultant
IBM - NYC, NY 2015 - 2016
• Designed and launched successful cross-platform digital products across a multitude of industries.
• Collaborated in an Agile environment along side Clients, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and teammates to scope and set design priorities.
• Led workshopping exercises and other collaborative human-centered design activities to align key stakeholders around a cohesive product vision.
UX / UI Designer
Consultant 2004 - Present
Strategizing the design and launch successful cross-platform digital products across myriad ofindustries, from enterprise companies to high growth startups. Working with product andengineering teams to build and enhance digital experiences, through UX / UI design.
Nikon, Inc. - Melville, NY 2012 - 2015
• Provided quality design support and production functions related to producing various advertising, sales promotion and employee communication pieces that range in variety: packaging, sell sheets, product brochures, meeting materials such as banners, presentations, etc.
• Executed a high level of accuracy of branding on all materials being designed/produced. Work with outside resources related to basic project management such as prepress file preparation, proofs, and distribution.
Davis Vision - Plainview, NY 2008 - 2011
• Lead Designer for a national health insurance company, reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
• Delivered on more than 40 in-house and co-branding projects per month. Projects include the development and execution of all print, ux/ui and branding initiatives.
• Focused on developing and executing on rebranding strategies.
• Mentored and provided art direction to junior designers.
A.A.S., Computer Arts 2002-2004
Suffolk Community College Riverhead, NY
B.T., Visual Communications 2005-2008
Farmingdale State College Farmingdale, NY
UX/UI design, Wireframing, Prototyping, Visual Design, Web Banners, Marketing design, Branding, Advertising, Brochures, Magazine design, Photo shoots, Team leadership & supervision. Sketch, Invision, Slack, JIRA, Trello, Adobe CC, Microsoft Office, HTML/CSS